Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

TARGET TRIP 2-19


Part of saving money with coupons is STOCKPILING. I used to think I was a stockpiler but actually what would happen is I would go the store, buy a lot of things so I wouldn't have to come back for 2 weeks and I would spend an easy $200-300 on my Target trips. I would buy things on sale, use some coupons and buy whatever else I needed whether it was on sale or not. 

This is what I got today:

8 bottles Listerine Mouthwash
4 packages Tylenol Sinus 24 ct
4 packs Luden Cough Drops
2 packages of 4 bars Dove Mens soap with bonus body wash
1 Hersheys Syrup
2 24 packs of Duracell Batteries
1 Mens Gilette Fusion Razor 
1 Gilette Fusion Cartirdge refill
2 Womens Venus Spa Breeze Razors
1 Oscar Mayer Turkey lunch meat

Total before coupons was $124.12 
My total I paid was $79.12 PLUS I received $30 back in gift cards. Receipt says savings today was $79.98(includes sales) 50% savings
Net cost=$49.12

These things are all items we use every day. I would have never purchased the Gillette Razors though because they are too expenseive. However, the men in my house are happy that I had coupons to make these almost free!!! Better products for less money!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
online counter