Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CVS TRIP 2-19


I usually don't post my pictures of my shopping trips but I have some non believers out there regarding coupons so I thought I would start to post a few here and there when I could. The largest response I hear when people object to coupons is that they feel they would be buying things they normally wouldn't buy. Here is what I got:

2 Crest Whitestrips 14 day supply
2 Glade Fragrance Reed Diffusers
1Crest Pro Health Mouthwash
1Covergirl pressed Powder
1 Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer

I used a $5/15 coupon, a manufacturers coupon on every item above, Extra Bucks from previous $11
Total paid today was $25.22 and I received $12.50 back in Extra Care Bucks to use for next time!!My receipt says I saved $75.05 today!! The whitestrips alone are $26.99 each normally!!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I got coupon site http://www.clikmycoupon.com/
    here you can get free printable coupons for beauty, clothing, food, grocery,health, electronic,pets, shopping and many more.

    ReplyDelete

 
online counter