Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Swag Bucks- Get paid for searching on the Web

Search & Win

I have been very skeptical of this program because it seemed too good to be true!!! I have 27 swagbucks and I haven't been using it as regularly as I should(just because it is new for me) Basically, Swagbucks is a search engine.
Here are ways to earn swag bucks:
--Download the tool bar and search the web as you normally do. Friday is  Mega Swag Buck Day instead of earning only 1 point, you may earn 2-5 points.
--Swagbucks randomly publishes a swag code through the widget at the very bottom of my site. Check the widget and click on swagcodes to check if a new code is out. If there is enter into your account and earn Swagbucks.
--Swagbucks also publishes a swagcode in their special offers section. If you look through all of the special offers, you will get a swag code at the end. You do not have to participate in the offers to receive the swag code.
--Refer your friends

You can turn in your Swagbucks for Gift cards and prizes. I am planning on getting Amazon gift cards when I accumulate enough Swag Bucks!!!

Go here to sign up today!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
online counter