Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Please help me make the site better for you--my readers!!! Vote on the Poll!!

I have noticed that I have been receiving more interest from my readers from the short individual coupon, deal and freebie posts than from the more lengthy Store matchups such as Tops, Giant Eagle, Target and CVS. Please vote and let me know what you are more interested in!!!

Thank you for taking the time to vote!!

On our website, would you rather see short individual posts about product freebies or coupons? Or would you rather see the store matchups with coupons??






View Results
Free poll from Free Web Polls
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I want printable coupons and more weekly store matchups!

    ReplyDelete

 
online counter