Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I won free groceries for a year from Tops Markets!!!

Here is the story!!! I started this blog in November and was looking for every way to get coupons from Tops and their ad ahead of time so I could post the coupon sale matchups on Sat evening. So I signed up for the text coupons and barely paid any attention to the contest. I also sent an email to Tops corporate asking if there was a way to get the ad earlier. The response from corporate was that there wasn't any way to get the ad early.

So when I received a message on my cell phone a few weeks ago from Tops Markets I assumed it was either a joke from my friends or family that have said I was a coupon addict or Tops was responding to my request to receiving the ad early.

BUT, actually it was Tops notifying me that I was the Grand Prize winner for $5200 in gift cards to Tops!!!!!!I am so excited because I never win anything and even with coupons I am still spending 125-150 week on groceries!!! 



They have just notified me that they will be presenting me with the $5200 in gift cards Monday 3/22 at 3:30 at the Tops on Mckinley Pkwy in Hamburg, NY.

So there really are winners to these promos!!!! Thank you Tops!!!




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great prize! Congratulations! And thanks for posting all the TOPS matchups. I live in the Rochester area, but regularly scan your matchups which are similiar and have saved so much from my bill as a result. I appreciate your taking the time to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia!!! I am glad the Tops matchups help you save money!!! I save quite a bit myself! I am running late this week but the matchups will be published at some time today for the week of 3/21!!! Thanks again for being a loyal reader!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
online counter