Pages

WELCOME

Coupons For Your Family enables you to SAVE MONEY using coupons!!! As a full time working mom of 4 teenage boys, I have been able to cut our grocery bill by 50%!!! Our website provides you with printable coupons, match ups to store sales and guides to where appropriate coupons are in the Sunday Inserts. We do the work for you-just print our list and coupons and go to the store and SAVE


Coupons Inc.

Click here to check out our new coupon database with more than 3000 coupons!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January 2010 Savings

Well, I have been trying to find a way to share my personal savings so that everyone can actually SEE the results and percentage I have been saving!!!

Here is a link to my January 2010 savings. For groceries and household items, I saved  55-60% so  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Big Lots and bought the furniture covers and pillows that I wanted for our family room!!! (I refuse to buy new furniture with our 2 dogs still in the house..) I also added the receipts for my work business expenses which I also saved on. Overall, total savings for the month of January averaged out to be 47%!!!! The best thing is that our freezer and pantry are getting stocked up while saving this much!!

It does take some time to get a coupon system that works the best for you. My goal is to have a "how to coupon" video so that everyone can see how easy it can be. I will start working on it this weekend so I can get it posted!!!!

 If you would like to start your own savings spreadsheet, click here. I modified the sheet so that I did not have to total up weekly spending and then enter it. I just wanted to enter each individual receipt. I can not take credit for putting the spreadsheet together. I ran across it at the end of the year through my Google Reader.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
online counter